Dublin GROWTH Incentive Scheme 2017-2019
daa is pleased to announce that a GROWTH Incentive Scheme will operate at Dublin Airport for the period 2017-2019. The Scheme, which offers a full rebate of passenger service charges for traffic growth over the three year period, will operate in conjunction with the airport’s existing suite of route and marketing incentives, with the aim of further stimulating passenger growth over the period.
Outline of the Dublin GROWTH Incentive Scheme 2017-2019:
- The scheme will run for three years from 2017 to 2019
- When traffic at Dublin Airport exceeds the level of traffic that was recorded during the previous year, airlines will be rebated retrospectively, based on their contribution to the overall growth at the airport
The threshold for 2017 will be the actual traffic recorded at Dublin in 2016
- The level of traffic to be exceeded at Dublin Airport in order for a Dublin GROWTH Incentive rebate to be paid in 2018 and 2019 will be the traffic recorded at Dublin Airport during 2017 and 2018 respectively
- The Dublin GROWTH Incentive rebate will be available to commercial scheduled passenger traffic
carried on aircraft with a minimum passenger seat capacity of 30 and will be paid to airlines that grow traffic over the previous year. The rebate will be distributed based on each airline’s proportion of the overall incremental passengers recorded at the airport
- The total Dublin GROWTH Incentive payment will be capped at the level of growth at Dublin Airport as a whole
- The Dublin GROWTH Incentive Scheme will apply to commercial scheduled passenger traffic
carried on aircraft with a minimum passenger seat capacity of 30.
- Operators will continue to be invoiced at the standard applicable airport charge levels.
- Growth that has been generated solely as a result of an airline switching capacity between daa airports, with no net benefit to daa, will be excluded from any GROWTH Incentive rebate under this scheme.
For more information click here: Dublin Growth Incentive Scheme 2017-2019
Grow Transfer Incentive Scheme
Grow Transfer Incentive Scheme offers a retrospective rebate of the Transfer Passenger Service Charge for incremental traffic above the level of the corresponding season 3 years prior, with a deeper incentive for transfer passengers flow in the winter.
For more information, click here: Dublin Airport GTI Terms & Conditions
Long - Haul New Route Support Scheme
Annual discounts of 100%, 90%, 75%, 50% and 25% on passenger charges, aircraft parking, airbridge and runway movement charges over five years.
For more information, click here: Dublin Long Haul Route Support Scheme
Short – Haul Route Support Scheme
For routes operating on a year round basis, annual discounts of 100%, 75%, 50% on passenger charges, aircraft parking, airbridge and runway movement charges over three years. For routes operating on a seasonal basis, seasonal discounts of 60%, 40% and 20% on passenger charges, aircraft parking, airbridge and runway movement charges over three years.
For more information, click here: Dublin Short Haul Route Support Scheme
Standby Aircraft Scheme
For more information, click here: Standby Aircraft Scheme
Behavioural Incentive Schemes
The Pre-6am Discount is a discount on flights that depart between 05:00 – 05:56 local time which discounts aeronautical charges by 66% for flights with departing slots between 05:00 - 05:49 and by 33% for flights with departing slots between 05:50 – 05:56 local time.
For more information, click here: Pre 6am Discount
Remote & Satellite Stands Usage Discount
The Remote & Satellite Stands Usage Discount will be applied to flights departing from either a remote stand or satellite stand between 06:00 – 08:00 local time applied at 30% on the qualifying charges.
For more information, click here: Remote & Satellite Stands Usage Discount
In cases where a unique commercial opportunity presents itself which does not qualify for any of daa’s existing Route Support Schemes, these opportunities may be evaluated using an assessment matrix.
Congestion Alleviation Incentive Scheme
The congestion alleviation incentive scheme offers a discount to airlines who free capacity in a congested facility by moving to one capable of accepting it without creating congestion.
For more information click here: The congestion alleviation incentive scheme