Summer is most definitely here and we’re offering our Twitter followers the chance to win two return flights from Dublin to Toronto with Air Transat.
Toronto is Canada’s largest city and the country’s main commercial centre. The city is home to some of Canada’s major cultural institutions including the National Ballet of Canada and the Toronto Symphony Orchestra in addition to iconic sports teams like the Toronto Maple Leafs in hockey and Toronto Blue Jays in baseball.
The city is famous for its multi-culturalism with around half of Toronto’s residents being born outside of Canada. Toronto is also renowned for its nightlife and its location on Lake Ontario comes into its own in the warm summer months.
To be in with a chance to win two return tickets to Toronto from Dublin Airport with Air Transat, just make sure you’re following Dublin Airport on Twitter and retweet one of the #DUBToronto competition tweets.
Air Transat is a Canadian airline based in Montreal serving 60 destinations in 25 countries. You can find out more about Air Transat’s services here.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize includes two (2) return flights to Toronto from Dublin Airport with Air Transat.
2. Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
3. This prize does not have an alternative cash value and is not transferable.
4. Tickets will be issued in the winner’s name and their one (1) nominated travel partner only (infants not permitted).
5. Tickets must be booked at the same time and together for travel at the same flights, dates and times.
6. No other services/products are included.
7. Blackout period applies – flights are not available in July and August - flights must be used before October 31, 2016.
8. The competition is not open to employees of daa or Air Transat.
9. Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
10. Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.